Programming is interesting and necessary knowledge. It might seem that learning coding is too difficult, and it is impossible to start without programming assignment help provided by experts, from AssignmentCore, for example. It is true and false at the same time. The only inflexible truth is that you will work hard to become a professional. We believe that in the modern world, everybody needs to have coding skills. We all study anatomy to understand how our body works in general but not to become surgeons.
This knowledge allows us not to ask stupid questions like “A broke my leg. Can you fix it in 10 minutes because they have a running competition in an hour?”. We are studying geography not to become professional but to understand that a flight from Paris to Washington can’t take one hour. In digitized word understanding of the main principles of coding is obvious as all other sciences. It shows what is possible (buying products in one click on web-sites), it gives an understanding of process duration (bank transfers processing), it helps to find out what is wrong (using EDGE (EGPRS) for watching movies online). If everyone had a basic knowledge of programming, a lot of online support became excess.
We hope that you are on our side and believe in programming for everybody. So let’s discuss what benefits programming can give to everybody if we agree to study it. Understanding of digital life processes, quick reactions on them, error avoidance? These benefits we discussed above. We all need it like a new part of our lives.
The next block will be about perspectives of choosing coding as a profession. Remember that you should study all the time to feel comfortable in a programmer’s society, and to feel perfect, you need to be the person who teaches.
- Your mind will start to work differently. Programmers are special people. You can easily distinguish true prommer from any other person. Their brain always works on the optimization of every process. It starts with buying products for sandwiches and ends with the coding at work. They count and compare and make conclusions immediately. Sometimes they forget such important things as mom’s birthday, but that’s only because they are fully in other urgent problems.
- Career benefits. Like in every profession, the quantity of specialists is not enough. But the difference is in salary, that a young programmer, and young sales-manager start with. Another difference is that you can get the status of a brilliant programmer in a few years if you work hard, but if you are, for example, a lawyer, you need much more time to prove your competence.
- Money, salary, finance. It seems that programmers are rich. All of them. Even students who work in their free time. It is a little illusory, but in general, coders indeed have good salaries. The problem is that they don’t have free time to spend their money because they are able to work or to study. This is due to the high-level labor market competition and often updates. If you are a farmer, you need to follow the news, but if you use the previous year’s successful decisions, you probably will be successful this year and the next year too. But this statement is unbelievably false for programmers. You need to study, follow, research all the time. That is how it works.
- Socializing in the group. As we saw, programming is a lifestyle more than a job. So it is a common practice of organization communities inside the teams. You get a job and hobby club at the same time. Coding gatherers around one problem and a solution give satisfaction to every person of the team. In big companies, they open gyms, bars, relax rooms where you spend your time with the same people. They become a family. We can’t say if it is good or bad, but it works for developing every person and helps with self-esteem increasing.
- Influence on the world. It is the best news for dreamers and artists inside. Coding and writing programs work for your ideas. You can add functions on applications, optimize research systems, create the plot of video games. You can do what you need in your life and intrude on it thanks to coding. You can do it for private needs and society in general. The only thing is that nobody knows developers, but if this is not a problem, you can add small buttons to make a world more comfortable.
That is how programming works. Hard work with great results. It is hard to imagine all the professions in 100 years. We can’t predict our nearest future because of impetuous changes in all ways of life, but we are sure that people who are ready to learn something new every day and open for changes and even ready to be a part of these changes will always take an important and respected place in society.