We are pleased to announce free Christmas Giveaway of Wondershare Vivideo (Video Editor) for PC/Mac in collaboration with Wondershare Software. The software is worth $39.99 and the giveaway will remain active till 24:00 HRS, Dec. 25th, PST. Here’s how to grab this cool piece of software and edit videos with it:
1. Go to wondershare.com/topic/christmas/giveaway.html and click on ‘Haven’t got a passcode? Go beat the Goblin to get it >>’.
2. You will be taken to a short YouTube video, watch the video and answer the simple question displayed towards the end of the video. The question displayed will be of multiple choice type. You will need to click on the correct answer to move on to the second video. Towards the end ofÂ fourth such video, you’ll be shown a passcode. Make a note of it.
3. Once again go to wondershare.com/topic/christmas/giveaway.html, enter the passcode in the box and click ‘Get It Free’.
4. Now, choose your OS, enter and name and a valid e-mail ID. Click ‘Get Keycode’ when done.
5. You will shortly receive an e-mail with registration code and the download link for Wondershare Vivideo. Download the program and install it on your system.
6. Click on ‘Menu>All Programs>Wondershare>Vivideo>Wondershare Vivideo’ to start the program. During the first run, the program will ask for the registration code. You will need to enter the registration code from step 5 and the valid e-mail ID which you used in step 4 to unlock the full version.
7. Enjoy video editing with Wondershare Vivideo!
8. The program is easy to use. Use the ‘Import’ button in the ‘Resource’ tab to import videos, photos and audio clips for your project. You can also use the webcam button to capture video/audio directly using webcam/mic. Drag the imported media to the timeline in the desired order.
9. Click on ‘Edit>Common’ tab to select duration, rotation, contrast, brightness, saturation and aspect ratio for each of the media on the timeline.
10. Click on ‘Edit>Caption’ tab to add captions to the desired media on the timeline.
11. Click on ‘Edit>Motion’ tab to add motion effects to the desired media on the timeline.
12. Click on ‘Edit>Effect’ tab to add other effects to the desired media on the timeline. [Note: To apply an effect, select the media on the timeline and double click the effect you want to apply.]
13. Click on ‘Transition’ tab to manage transition between the media on the timeline.
14. Click on ‘Create’ tab to select your target before you create the final video. You can either choose to –
a) Create the video for a portable device using ‘Create>Device’ tab and clicking ‘Output’.
b) Create the video in a specific format using ‘Create>Format’ tab and clicking ‘Output’.
c) Create and upload video directly to YouTube using ‘Create>YouTube’ tab and clicking ‘Output’ after you have filled in the required information.
d) Create and burn the video directly to DVD using the ‘Create>DVD’ tab and clicking ‘Output’.
[You can also refer to the Wondershare Vivideo user guide for detailed explanations on using the software.]