Here’s how to install and use on-screen keyboard in Linux Mint / Ubuntu:
1. Issue the following command at the terminal to ensure that ‘onboard’ is installed in your Linux Mint / Ubuntu system –
sudo apt-get install onboard
2. After the installation is complete, issue the following command at the terminal to start the on-screen keyboard –
3. Click the blue area to access the numpad –
4. Click on violet area to access the function keys –
5. Click on the grey area to return back to the alphanumeric keys –
Thanks done, but after the last command “onboard” terminal does not go to prompt. how to return to terminal prompt?