SpringPublisher is an easy to use application for designing letterheads, business cards, flyers and postcards quickly without any required design experience.
Download the free version from here.
1. Once installed, select “Create a blank project”.
2. Choose specific options for the new project to be created (like business card, letterhead, flyer, postcard) and other settings like standards (US, Asia etc), orientation and size.
3. Insert text, images and shapes just like working in a Word document to create the required project. Other options include various effects like adding shadows, opacity, setting rotations and more.
4. Each of these page elements (text, images, shapes) can be thoroughly customized using the Element Editor on the right pane as shown.
5. The Page Manager allows to insert or delete specific pages in the working project as required.
6. Save as Image brings up option of saving the project as low quality (96 DPI), medium quality (180 DPI) and high quality (360 DPI). The pro version allows all three formats while free version allows only low and medium quality image output).
Besides this, the template store makes it easy to download ready to use templates. This is only offered in pro version.
Oh by the way, stay tuned as we have a free giveaway coming up for SpringPublisher Pro pretty soon. 😉
[UpdateÂ : Here is the free giveaway ]