To password protect a powerpoint slide show, follow the following steps:
1. Open your powerpoint presentation. Click ‘Save As>PowerPoint Show’.
2. Click on ‘Tools>General Options’.
3. Set a ‘Password to modify’ and click ‘OK’.
4. Re-enter the password to modify and click ‘OK’.
5. Click ‘Save’ and you’re done.
Hope this is useful. Same can be done for powerpoint presentation by choosing ‘PowerPoint Presentation’ (pptx) in Step 1.
Hi, found your instructions which was great, followed them exactly but no matter what path I take either within the PP security options or the way described on this site I get an error message. Suggestions??