The popular XAMPP package which contains built-in services for running a web server (Apache, MySQL, PHP) can be great for testing on local systems before actually doing anything on live websites. An earlier post explained how to get XAMPP running on Linux Mint/Ubuntu. Here is how to install it on Windows : 1. Download the XAMPP setup from here. 2. Run the setup and make sure to install in drive...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- How To Use Skype From Outlook.com August 22, 2014
- Quickly Transfer Files Between Devices Without Using Cloud August 20, 2014
- How To Take Screenshots In Windows Phone 8.1 August 18, 2014
- Internet v/s Patience : Explained August 18, 2014
- How To Create Pinterest Board Widgets August 15, 2014