The popular XAMPP package which contains built-in services for running a web server (Apache, MySQL, PHP) can be great for testing on local systems before actually doing anything on live websites. An earlier post explained how to get XAMPP running on Linux Mint/Ubuntu. Here is how to install it on Windows : 1. Download the XAMPP setup from here. 2. Run the setup and make sure to install in drive...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- How PC Cleanup Tools Are Used : Funny July 28, 2014
- Disable Password On Wake Up For Windows 8 PC July 28, 2014
- How To Increase Twitter Privacy July 25, 2014
- Use Gip For IP Address Calculations In Ubuntu/Linux Mint July 23, 2014
- Websites And Their Mobile Apps : Funny July 21, 2014