Here’s how to get split Linux terminal screen in Linux Mint / Ubuntu as geeks do in the movies: 1. Issue the following command at the terminal - sudo apt-get install terminator 2. After the installation is complete, click on ‘Applications>Accessories>Terminator’ to start the application. 3. Now, right click in the Terminator window and select ‘Split Horizontally’. 4....
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Quickly Optimize And Compress JPEG Images In Ubuntu August 29, 2014
- Take And Store Screenshots Online Using screenshot.net August 28, 2014
- Copy Files And Backup Websites Using mover.io August 27, 2014
- Information Overload : Explained August 25, 2014
- How To Avoid Email Spam By Using MaskMe August 25, 2014