Here’s how to get split Linux terminal screen in Linux Mint / Ubuntu as geeks do in the movies: 1. Issue the following command at the terminal - sudo apt-get install terminator 2. After the installation is complete, click on ‘Applications>Accessories>Terminator’ to start the application. 3. Now, right click in the Terminator window and select ‘Split Horizontally’. 4....
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Use Gip For IP Address Calculations In Ubuntu/Linux Mint July 23, 2014
- Websites And Their Mobile Apps : Funny July 21, 2014
- Use Easy Copy In Firefox To Copy Web Page Details With A Click July 21, 2014
- How To Block Apps In Facebook July 18, 2014
- Vintage Era Google : Funny July 18, 2014