Here’s how to get split Linux terminal screen in Linux Mint / Ubuntu as geeks do in the movies: 1. Issue the following command at the terminal - sudo apt-get install terminator 2. After the installation is complete, click on ‘Applications>Accessories>Terminator’ to start the application. 3. Now, right click in the Terminator window and select ‘Split Horizontally’. 4....
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Quickly Transfer Files Between Devices Without Using Cloud August 20, 2014
- How To Take Screenshots In Windows Phone 8.1 August 18, 2014
- Internet v/s Patience : Explained August 18, 2014
- How To Create Pinterest Board Widgets August 15, 2014
- Auto Play HD YouTube Videos In Fullscreen August 13, 2014