Alright,you may have often wondered about how to change your computer name to something cooler than what it is. In Linux Mint/Ubuntu,it is very easy to change the current system/computer name straight from the terminal. To do this : 1.Open Terminal and first change to the almight root,use sudo -i and enter the root password. 2.Type hostname <new hostname> I have used ironbutterfly [now...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Take And Store Screenshots Online Using screenshot.net August 28, 2014
- Copy Files And Backup Websites Using mover.io August 27, 2014
- Information Overload : Explained August 25, 2014
- How To Avoid Email Spam By Using MaskMe August 25, 2014
- How To Use Skype From Outlook.com August 22, 2014