Alright,you may have often wondered about how to change your computer name to something cooler than what it is. In Linux Mint/Ubuntu,it is very easy to change the current system/computer name straight from the terminal. To do this : 1.Open Terminal and first change to the almight root,use sudo -i and enter the root password. 2.Type hostname <new hostname> I have used ironbutterfly [now...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- How PC Cleanup Tools Are Used : Funny July 28, 2014
- Disable Password On Wake Up For Windows 8 PC July 28, 2014
- How To Increase Twitter Privacy July 25, 2014
- Use Gip For IP Address Calculations In Ubuntu/Linux Mint July 23, 2014
- Websites And Their Mobile Apps : Funny July 21, 2014