One of the earlier posts described how to access a SSH server from Linux Mint/Ubuntu using a SSH client like Putty. Let’s see how to install and configure a SSH server as shown in given scenario which is very common : The basic idea here is that the SSH server needs to be able to communicate with internet / external network as well as with local area network. This is accomplished by...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Use Gip For IP Address Calculations In Ubuntu/Linux Mint July 23, 2014
- Websites And Their Mobile Apps : Funny July 21, 2014
- Use Easy Copy In Firefox To Copy Web Page Details With A Click July 21, 2014
- How To Block Apps In Facebook July 18, 2014
- Vintage Era Google : Funny July 18, 2014