One of the earlier posts described how to access a SSH server from Linux Mint/Ubuntu using a SSH client like Putty. Let’s see how to install and configure a SSH server as shown in given scenario which is very common : The basic idea here is that the SSH server needs to be able to communicate with internet / external network as well as with local area network. This is accomplished by...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Quickly Transfer Files Between Devices Without Using Cloud August 20, 2014
- How To Take Screenshots In Windows Phone 8.1 August 18, 2014
- Internet v/s Patience : Explained August 18, 2014
- How To Create Pinterest Board Widgets August 15, 2014
- Auto Play HD YouTube Videos In Fullscreen August 13, 2014