One of the earlier posts described how to access a SSH server from Linux Mint/Ubuntu using a SSH client like Putty. Let’s see how to install and configure a SSH server as shown in given scenario which is very common : The basic idea here is that the SSH server needs to be able to communicate with internet / external network as well as with local area network. This is accomplished by...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- The Coder’s Dilemma September 1, 2014
- How To Disable OneDrive In Windows 8.1 September 1, 2014
- Quickly Optimize And Compress JPEG Images In Ubuntu August 29, 2014
- Take And Store Screenshots Online Using screenshot.net August 28, 2014
- Copy Files And Backup Websites Using mover.io August 27, 2014