Here’s how to install and use on-screen keyboard in Linux Mint / Ubuntu: 1. Issue the following command at the terminal to ensure that ‘onboard’ is installed in your Linux Mint / Ubuntu system - sudo apt-get install onboard 2. After the installation is complete, issue the following command at the terminal to start the on-screen keyboard - onboard 3. Click the blue area to...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Quickly Optimize And Compress JPEG Images In Ubuntu August 29, 2014
- Take And Store Screenshots Online Using screenshot.net August 28, 2014
- Copy Files And Backup Websites Using mover.io August 27, 2014
- Information Overload : Explained August 25, 2014
- How To Avoid Email Spam By Using MaskMe August 25, 2014