Here’s how to install and use on-screen keyboard in Linux Mint / Ubuntu: 1. Issue the following command at the terminal to ensure that ‘onboard’ is installed in your Linux Mint / Ubuntu system - sudo apt-get install onboard 2. After the installation is complete, issue the following command at the terminal to start the on-screen keyboard - onboard 3. Click the blue area to...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- How PC Cleanup Tools Are Used : Funny July 28, 2014
- Disable Password On Wake Up For Windows 8 PC July 28, 2014
- How To Increase Twitter Privacy July 25, 2014
- Use Gip For IP Address Calculations In Ubuntu/Linux Mint July 23, 2014
- Websites And Their Mobile Apps : Funny July 21, 2014