Here’s how to install and use on-screen keyboard in Linux Mint / Ubuntu: 1. Issue the following command at the terminal to ensure that ‘onboard’ is installed in your Linux Mint / Ubuntu system - sudo apt-get install onboard 2. After the installation is complete, issue the following command at the terminal to start the on-screen keyboard - onboard 3. Click the blue area to...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Use Gip For IP Address Calculations In Ubuntu/Linux Mint July 23, 2014
- Websites And Their Mobile Apps : Funny July 21, 2014
- Use Easy Copy In Firefox To Copy Web Page Details With A Click July 21, 2014
- How To Block Apps In Facebook July 18, 2014
- Vintage Era Google : Funny July 18, 2014