Here’s how to install and use Avast Antivirus In Linux Mint / Ubuntu: 1. Go to www.avast.com/linux-home-edition#tab4 and click ‘avast! Linux Edition (DEB package)’ to download and save the *.deb file. 2. Now, go to www.avast.com/registration-free-antivirus.php and fill the registration form to get a free license key. Click on ‘Register free license’ when done....
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Websites And Their Mobile Apps : Funny July 21, 2014
- Use Easy Copy In Firefox To Copy Web Page Details With A Click July 21, 2014
- How To Block Apps In Facebook July 18, 2014
- Vintage Era Google : Funny July 18, 2014
- How To Calibrate Display In Windows July 16, 2014