Here’s how to install and use Avast Antivirus In Linux Mint / Ubuntu: 1. Go to www.avast.com/linux-home-edition#tab4 and click ‘avast! Linux Edition (DEB package)’ to download and save the *.deb file. 2. Now, go to www.avast.com/registration-free-antivirus.php and fill the registration form to get a free license key. Click on ‘Register free license’ when done....
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- How To Make A New Profile In Google Chrome For Windows August 1, 2014
- Quickly Find Any Facebook ID Number July 30, 2014
- How PC Cleanup Tools Are Used : Funny July 28, 2014
- Disable Password On Wake Up For Windows 8 PC July 28, 2014
- How To Increase Twitter Privacy July 25, 2014