Here’s how to install and use Avast Antivirus In Linux Mint / Ubuntu: 1. Go to www.avast.com/linux-home-edition#tab4 and click ‘avast! Linux Edition (DEB package)’ to download and save the *.deb file. 2. Now, go to www.avast.com/registration-free-antivirus.php and fill the registration form to get a free license key. Click on ‘Register free license’ when done....
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- The Coder’s Dilemma September 1, 2014
- How To Disable OneDrive In Windows 8.1 September 1, 2014
- Quickly Optimize And Compress JPEG Images In Ubuntu August 29, 2014
- Take And Store Screenshots Online Using screenshot.net August 28, 2014
- Copy Files And Backup Websites Using mover.io August 27, 2014