Here’s how to install and use Avast Antivirus In Linux Mint / Ubuntu: 1. Go to www.avast.com/linux-home-edition#tab4 and click ‘avast! Linux Edition (DEB package)’ to download and save the *.deb file. 2. Now, go to www.avast.com/registration-free-antivirus.php and fill the registration form to get a free license key. Click on ‘Register free license’ when done....
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Quickly Transfer Files Between Devices Without Using Cloud August 20, 2014
- How To Take Screenshots In Windows Phone 8.1 August 18, 2014
- Internet v/s Patience : Explained August 18, 2014
- How To Create Pinterest Board Widgets August 15, 2014
- Auto Play HD YouTube Videos In Fullscreen August 13, 2014