Here is a quick way to find out properties of different files directly using the Linux Mint / Ubuntu command line. 1. Open Terminal and type : file nameoffile It will display what kind of file type is the given file along with a few other properties. This can be useful when there are a lot of files that need to be checked for properties and then store the information for reference. For checking...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Copy Files And Backup Websites Using mover.io August 27, 2014
- Information Overload : Explained August 25, 2014
- How To Avoid Email Spam By Using MaskMe August 25, 2014
- How To Use Skype From Outlook.com August 22, 2014
- Quickly Transfer Files Between Devices Without Using Cloud August 20, 2014