Here is a quick way to find out properties of different files directly using the Linux Mint / Ubuntu command line. 1. Open Terminal and type : file nameoffile It will display what kind of file type is the given file along with a few other properties. This can be useful when there are a lot of files that need to be checked for properties and then store the information for reference. For checking...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- How PC Cleanup Tools Are Used : Funny July 28, 2014
- Disable Password On Wake Up For Windows 8 PC July 28, 2014
- How To Increase Twitter Privacy July 25, 2014
- Use Gip For IP Address Calculations In Ubuntu/Linux Mint July 23, 2014
- Websites And Their Mobile Apps : Funny July 21, 2014