Here’s how to view a desktop slideshow in Windows 7: 1. Save the pictures / wallpapers that you want to display in the slideshow in ‘C:\Users\<Your User Name>\My Pictures’. 2. Right click on the desktop and select ‘Personalize’. 3. Click on ‘Desktop Background’. 4. Now, select multiple pictures / wallpapers (that you want to be displayed in the...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Copy Files And Backup Websites Using mover.io August 27, 2014
- Information Overload : Explained August 25, 2014
- How To Avoid Email Spam By Using MaskMe August 25, 2014
- How To Use Skype From Outlook.com August 22, 2014
- Quickly Transfer Files Between Devices Without Using Cloud August 20, 2014