Here’s how to view a desktop slideshow in Windows 7: 1. Save the pictures / wallpapers that you want to display in the slideshow in ‘C:\Users\<Your User Name>\My Pictures’. 2. Right click on the desktop and select ‘Personalize’. 3. Click on ‘Desktop Background’. 4. Now, select multiple pictures / wallpapers (that you want to be displayed in the...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- How PC Cleanup Tools Are Used : Funny July 28, 2014
- Disable Password On Wake Up For Windows 8 PC July 28, 2014
- How To Increase Twitter Privacy July 25, 2014
- Use Gip For IP Address Calculations In Ubuntu/Linux Mint July 23, 2014
- Websites And Their Mobile Apps : Funny July 21, 2014