If you are getting an error that ‘d3dx9_43.dll is missing’ while starting an application in Windows 7 : Follow the following steps to fix it: 1. Go to Microsoft’s website to get ‘DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer‘. Click ‘Download’ to download the ‘dxwebsetup.exe’ file. 2. Execute the downloaded ‘dxwebsetup.exe’ file and...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Use Gip For IP Address Calculations In Ubuntu/Linux Mint July 23, 2014
- Websites And Their Mobile Apps : Funny July 21, 2014
- Use Easy Copy In Firefox To Copy Web Page Details With A Click July 21, 2014
- How To Block Apps In Facebook July 18, 2014
- Vintage Era Google : Funny July 18, 2014