If you are getting an error that ‘d3dx9_43.dll is missing’ while starting an application in Windows 7 : Follow the following steps to fix it: 1. Go to Microsoft’s website to get ‘DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer‘. Click ‘Download’ to download the ‘dxwebsetup.exe’ file. 2. Execute the downloaded ‘dxwebsetup.exe’ file and...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Quickly Optimize And Compress JPEG Images In Ubuntu August 29, 2014
- Take And Store Screenshots Online Using screenshot.net August 28, 2014
- Copy Files And Backup Websites Using mover.io August 27, 2014
- Information Overload : Explained August 25, 2014
- How To Avoid Email Spam By Using MaskMe August 25, 2014