Dlume is a cool, simple and easy to use address application for Linux. Here how to manage your contacts in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS ‘Precise Pangolin’ with dlume:
1. Issue the following command at the terminal –
sudo apt-get install dlume
2. After the installation is complete, type in ‘dlume’ at the Unity dash and click it’s icon to launch the application.
3. Click ‘Add’ to add a new contact.
4. Enter the details for the new contact and click ‘Add’ button when done.
5. After all the contacts have been added, you can easily manage them in dlume. All the information in stored in an xml file and hence can be easily exported to other formats.