Here’s how to quickly create ISO images in Windows from CD/DVD discs:
1. Go to www.lucersoft.com/freeware.php and download the ‘LC ISO Creator’.
2. Extract the files from the downloaded ‘LCISOCreator.zip’ file and double click ‘LCISOCreator.exe’ to start the application.
3. Now, select your CD/DVD drive (which has the disk for which you want to create an ISO image) and click ‘Create ISO’.
4. Select a path and name for the ISO file and click ‘Save’.
5. Your ISO image will be created shortly. Since, this tool does not require installation, it can be saved to a portable drive and is very useful in case you want to create an ISO image but do not have required software installed on the PC.