Here’s how to install and use Foobnix, a light and clean music player for Linux Mint / Ubuntu:
1. Issue the following command at the terminal –
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:foobnix-player/foobnix
2. Now, issue the following command at the terminal –
sudo apt-get update
3. Now, for installing Foobnix, issue the following command –
sudo apt-get install foobnix
4. After the installation is complete, click on ‘Menu>Sound & Video>Foobnix’ to launch the application.
5. Enjoy music / radio with Foobnix!