1. ifconfig – interface configuration. This command displays information about the network interfaces in a system.
2. iwconfig – This command is similar to ‘ifconfig’ command but it only displays information about the wireless network interfaces. (You won’t see any wireless network interface in the screenshot as it has been taken inside a virtual machine.)
3. ps – process status. This command shows you all the processes running in the system.
4. lspci – This command lists all PCI buses and devices connected to them.
5. lsusb – This command lists all USB buses and devices connected to them.
6. lshal – This command lists all the devices that HAL(Hardware Abstraction Layer) is aware about i.e. most of the hardware connected to your system.
7. lshw – This command lists hardware present in the system including information about manufacturer, device type and where it is connected.