You see that the Windows key on keyboard turns out to be really handy when used as a combo with other regular keys.
Here are some of it’s uses :
- Win Logo: Brings up the Start menu
- Win Logo+R: Brings up the Run dialog box
- Win Logo+M: Minimize all the open windows
- Shift+Win Logo+M: Undo minimize all
- Win Logo+F1: Opens Help
- Win Logo+E: Opens Windows Explorer
- Win Logo+F: Find files or folders
- Win Logo+D: Minimizes all open windows and displays the desktop
- Ctrl+Win Logo+F: Finds computers in domain
- Win Logo+ PauseBreak: Opens System Properties dialog box
So go ahead,try out various combinations of the Win key with other ones and see the magic.